The automotive industry includes a variety of businesses associated with production, maintenance, wholesaling and retailing and the list is not exhaustive. Finding finance and insurance career in the automotive industry can take many angles and the opportunities are very rewarding and exciting. From the concept stage through to production, the industry offers a broad and diverse range of careers including finance and insurance.
Some of the hottest finance jobs are not actually on Wall Street but in insurance. This is a trillion dollar industry and employees more than 3 million people in USA alone. As wealth grows and automotive becomes more sophisticated, the demand for insurance professionals will automatically increase. If you are thinking of a career in finance and insurance, this is good news for you. Insurance is not only a steady career but also a very dynamic industry providing variety of advancement and opportunities.
From administration to management, IT to sales, customer support to accounts, and anything else you wish to do in business can be done in the insurance industry.
Finance and Insurance Key Performance Areas
- Doing an effective needs analysis
- Obtaining finance approval for clients.
- Giving advice on appropriate financial products.
- Ensuring that deals are paid at the right time.
- Maximizing profitability and managing costs.
- Adopt selling skills to sell the best options from a bouquet of products available.
- Perform administrative functions and ensure that the company policies are adhered to.
You will help automotive clients to understand their insurance needs, explain the importance of the options and make sure that they buy. You could work in a variety of insurance fields like underwriting, asset management or an actuary.
Becoming a Finance and Insurance manager means you’ll be at the centre of the action because you’ll have a direct impact on the profitability of the company. Earning a bachelor’s degree is the first step in pursuing a career in finance and insurance. Academic programs will focus on giving students a comprehensive knowledge of financial management, interpersonal skills, technological expertise and insurance management courses. Key elements of this course programs include:
Career Fields Of Study
- Business management and role in dealership.
- Fields of finance and their requirements.
- Credit reporting and understanding credit scores.
- Product knowledge and effective selling techniques.
- Getting contracts purchased.
- There is an extensive restructuring in the automotive industry and these calls for more financial and insurance expertise. The industry still remains one of the most important and the largest industry in the world of business. Employment prospect for F&I experts are therefore promising for various reasons. Reasons to Investing In F&I Training There is a growing shortage of well-trained experts in this industry and most of the good ones will be retiring soon.
As the population grows and consumer preferences change, there is a significant worldwide growth in demand for automobiles. This will automatically lead to the need for F&m experts. F&I courses are very diverse and experts can fit in a variety jobs in the area of finance and insurance.
Since you will be working in a motor industry, know how to book theory test online and get your licence in simple and easy ways as it is essential – you’ll need it.